Get the Best Spray Applied Texture Coating from HIS Paint
Planning to give your house added protection while improving its appearance? The best solution for you is texture coating from HIS Paint. If you have drywall, you won’t come across a better solution.
The spray texture coating is great for the exterior as well as the concrete and cinder block. You can also use it on plywood and metal surfaces. The pleasing texture can help get rid of minor hairline cracks.
You can also use our exterior spray texture coating to reduce irregularities and defects that can be spotted on block substrates and poured concrete. You will get quite a pleasant finish by applying our spray coating.
Once you use our spray texture coat for walls and ceilings, you will be impressed with the heavy-bodied finish. Applying it means long-term protection for your interior and exterior walls. Whether it’s the rain or other natural elements, our spray coating will safeguard your walls against everything and prevent weathering.
- Acrylic latex
- Offers long-term protection
- Can duplicate authentic textures
- Ready to spray technique ensures easy application
- Provides a top coat with a refined finish
- Dries fast
- Low odor
- Safe for people, pets, and the environment
- Meets Government Spec. TT-C-555B
Why Should You Choose the Texture Coating from HIS Paint?
Our texture coating is useful for offering extra protection to your walls and ceilings. But while increasing the durability of your walls, you don’t have to compromise aesthetics. Our spray coating helps with creating a pleasing appearance on your interior and exterior surfaces.
Texture coating has been a popular choice for various homeowners. Apart from its versatility, our texture coating is preferred by customers due to its ability to apply it easily. You will have to simply spray it on the surface, and it is possible without hiring professionals.
Some other reasons why our texture coating is a prudent choice for your home are as follows:
- Waterproof: Belonging to our range of specialty coating, our texture paint is thick and waterproof. It ensures that moisture remains on the surface of your walls and ceilings. Since moisture can be prevented from seeping into the foundations of your building, your home will stand strong for a long time.
- Easy to maintain: Maintaining texture coating is extremely easy, and you won’t have to put in too much effort. Your walls and ceilings will only need touch-ups occasionally.
- Energy-saving: With the presence of sand in our textured coating, it helps with energy-saving in your home. The coating will help with insulation wherever you apply it.
- Long-lasting: Since the coating is long-lasting, it won’t be too heavy on your pockets. It will also help you add more value to your property in the long run.
- Low odor: If you are someone who can’t withstand the fumes of paint, our specialty painting is ideal for you. With a low VOC, it is almost odorless.
|Place||Interior as well as exterior|
|Surface||Concrete, drywall, plywood, cinder block, and metal|
Michelle Hughes –
A couple of months ago, I was busy working on a DIY renovation project for my house. I wanted my home to be fully resistant and highly protective from rain and bad weather. That’s when my brother advised me to apply texture coating on my house’s exterior and interior. You cannot only on concrete or cinder block, but you can also use it on plywood and metal surfaces. There were some defects and cracks on my building’s concrete, and applying this exterior spray texture coating has really bridged all those defects and cracks. Their prices are reasonable, customer service is excellent, and online sites are simple to navigate.